Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - The Walkers leave for Ireland for several weeks and Brenda Riley takes over as the Rovers' relief manager.
- 1970 - Ray Langton returns from Buxton Recuperation Centre to recover from the coach crash accident in the Lake District.
- 1981 - Fred Gee introduces the regulars to Eunice Nuttall (first appearance of character).
- 1990 - Percy Sugden, in his wheelchair following a slip, annoys Alec Gilroy with his complaints and, much to everyone's horror, is barred from the Rovers.
- 1998 - Deirdre Rachid and Jon Lindsay's trial for fraud begins.
- 2005 - Tommy Harris' funeral takes place and Katy starts to launch into a full confession during the service.
- 2009 - Tony Gordon hires a private investigator to look into his new "business partner" - Luke Strong.
- 2012 - Sunita Alahan is arrested for being drunk and disorderly and causing criminal damage by climbing onto a car roof when drunk, but she is let off with a caution. Gail McIntyre and David find out that Audrey Roberts is seeing con man Lewis Archer again. Amber Kalirai leaves the Street after an argument with Sunita (Final appearance of the character).
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - Politics (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)