Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - Minnie Caldwell collapses in the Rovers snug with head pains.
- 1973 - Minnie meets The Duke of Bedford at Woburn Abbey. Billy Walker leaves Weatherfield.
- 1979 - Brian Tilsley and Steve Fisher fight outside No.5.
- 1984 - Dawn Yeats is born. Her father, Eddie Yeats, telephones the Rovers to inform Hilda Ogden of her successful delivery.
- 1994 - Deirdre Barlow returns to Coronation Street after several months away taking care of her mother Blanche Hunt.
- 2001 - Karen Phillips is offered a day's wages from Janice Battersby and Bobbi Lewis if she marries Steve McDonald. Steve agrees to go along with it.
- 2003 - Sixteen-year-old Katy Harris kisses thirty-four-year-old Martin Platt. Martin is shocked.
- 2004 - Todd Grimshaw admits to his pregnant fiancée Sarah Platt that he is gay.
- 2011 - Steve McDonald and Tracy Barlow discover that their daughter Amy has been making herself sick so that they will get along.
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I)) (II), 2014 (I)) (II), 2016
- Pardon the Expression - Man's Best Friend