Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Annie Walker discovers husband Jack has made regular payments of £6 to a Mrs. Nicholls.
- 1981 - Len Fairclough buys the plot of land where 7 Coronation Street used to stand. He wants to build a new house in the space.
- 1987 - Joan Lowther dies from a heart attack caused by a recent burglary.
- 2005 - Violet Wilson dumps Jason Grimshaw when she finds out he has slept with Sarah Platt.
- 2015 - The Barlows find out that Simon has been physically abusing Leanne Tilsley for months when, after Simon hits Amy Barlow, Leanne admits the truth and agrees to take her son back to 18a Victoria Street to live with her.
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016