Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1935 - Wilf Morton born.
- 1937 - Jack and Annie Walker take over the tenancy of the Rovers Return Inn from George and Mary Diggins.
- 1963 - Jerry Booth marries Myra Dickinson. While Ena Sharples is at the wedding the Vestry is broken into and wrecked.
- 1972 - Concepta Hewitt visits Weatherfield for the first time in five years and reveals that she's going to marry a younger man - Sean Regan.
- 1974 - Set up by Paul Meggitt who stole several jackets from the Mark Brittain Warehouse, the police find them in the back of a van in Billy Walker's garage.
- 1989 - Curly Watts is taken on as a trainee Assistant Manager at Bettabuy supermarket.
- 1992 - Kevin Webster interviews mechanic Doug Murray for a job at MVB Motors (First appearance of the character).
- 1995 - The inquest on the death of Samir Rachid returns an open verdict.
- 1998 - Des Barnes marries Natalie Horrocks.
- 2005 - Claire Peacock is threatened by Nick Clayton, the son of Jimmy Clayton in their latest attempt to bring down Street Cars and thus ruin the relationship between Steve McDonald and Ronnie Clayton.
- 2009 - Tony Gordon tells his hitman Jimmy Dockerson to kill Carla Gordon, as she has threatened to expose their murder of Liam Connor. At the last minute, Tony has a change of heart and races to Carla's flat to stop Jimmy, arriving just as Carla hits Jimmy over the head. Tony convinces Carla that Jimmy is dead and that she has to leave Weatherfield, but in reality, Jimmy is alive and it was a ploy to get rid of Carla.
- 2013 - Tommy Duckworth moves out of 19a Victoria Street and dumps Tina McIntyre without speaking to her when he finds out she has let her ex-boyfriend stay at the flat during his separation from Kylie Platt.
- 2017 - Abi Franklin is found unconscious in the Franklin residence by Seb Franklin and Faye Windass. She is later found to have overdosed, and the social services and police pay a visit. Charlie and Lexi Franklin are taken into care, much to Seb's dismay.
Episodes were broadcast on 23rd October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II) (III), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)