Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - The Mission Hall Players presents Lady Lawson Loses at the Glad Tidings Mission Hall.
- 1969 - The residents put on a concert in the Rovers Select.
- 1975 - The residents perform Cinderella in the Coronation Street Community Centre.
- 1979 - Elsie Tanner throws Ron Mather out of No.11 when he admits he knows their boss, Pickering, has been groping Elsie and has done nothing about it.
- 1990 - Sally Webster goes into labour on her own, and gives birth in Don Brennan's taxi in Rosamund Street.
- 1993 - Terry Duckworth delivers his son Tommy to his late wife Lisa's parents, the Hortons, in exchange for cash. Jack Duckworth disowns his son Terry when he finds out about the deal.
- 1999 - Kevin Webster finds out Alison Wakefield is pregnant with his son.
- 2003 - Craig Harris tells Martin Platt that he rigged the brakes in Martin's car, causing a crash, when Tommy Harris had previously taken the blame for his son.
- 2004 - Distraught Karen McDonald sets fire to the people carrier her husband Steve had won with the Barlow family. Steve and Tracy Barlow fear their daughter Amy is inside, unaware to Karen.
- 2006 - David Platt finds out from his grandmother's diary that his mother had planned to abort him before he was born.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon strangles Jed Stone after the pensioner tries to blackmail him. Tony thinks he's killed Jed and puts the body in a hamper in the Underworld factory until he has a chance to dispose of him.
- 2009 - The Rovers Return presents Cinderella. Nick Tilsley returns to Weatherfield for the first time since 2004.
- 2010 - Tracy Barlow is granted bail pending a retrial when the forensic expert from her 2007 murder trial, which saw her given a custodial sentence, is found to have falisified qualifications. Tracy returns to Coronation Street and immediately causes a stir.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012