Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ken Barlow receives his degree results: 2nd class honours in English and History.
- 1967 - Steve and Elsie Tanner's wedding is booked for 4th September in Warrington.
- 1968 - Len Fairclough and Ray Langton have a furious fight when Ray refuses to move out as Elsie's lodger and he calls her a tart.
- 1985 - Alf Roberts offers a reluctant Hilda Ogden a more than market value price for No. 13 in order that he can expand the Corner Shop.
- 1991 - Mike Baldwin is offered £100,000 for an uncontested divorce by Jackie Baldwin to get out of her life.
- 1992 - Not knowing of Ted Sullivan's terminal tumour, the Wiltons think that Rita has married a drunk when his speech starts to become slurred.
- 1998 - Audrey Roberts beats Spider Nugent in a council election by seven votes.
- 2006 - Leanne Battersby blackmails Danny Baldwin out of £100,000 when she finds out that he's conned half-brother Adam Barlow out of his inheritance by not revealing the existence of a later will left by their deceased father Mike.
- 2015 - Tim Metcalfe and Sally Webster get engaged.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)