Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ken Barlow receives his degree results: 2nd class honours in English and History.
- 1967 - Steve and Elsie Tanner's wedding is booked for 4th September in Warrington.
- 1968 - Len Fairclough and Ray Langton have a furious fight when Ray refuses to move out as Elsie's lodger and he calls her a tart.
- 1985 - Alf Roberts offers a reluctant Hilda Ogden a more than market value price for No. 13 in order that he can expand the Corner Shop.
- 1991 - Mike Baldwin is offered £100,000 for an uncontested divorce by Jackie Baldwin to get out of her life.
- 1992 - Not knowing of Ted Sullivan's terminal tumour, the Wiltons think that Rita has married a drunk when his speech starts to become slurred.
- 1998 - Audrey Roberts beats Spider Nugent in a council election by seven votes.
- 2006 - Leanne Battersby blackmails Danny Baldwin out of £100,000 when she finds out that he's conned half-brother Adam Barlow out of his inheritance by not revealing the existence of a later will left by their deceased father Mike.
- 2015 - Tim Metcalfe and Sally Webster get engaged.
Episodes were broadcast on 24th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)