Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1982 - Bert Tilsley goes to court for non-declaration of earnings. He is fined £90 and has to repay £200 dole money.
- 1984 - Last appearance of Albert Tatlock, as actor Jack Howarth died while still working on the programme.
- 1995 - Tricia and Jamie Armstrong move into No. 1.
- 2002 - Richard Hillman and Duggie Ferguson become business partners.
- 2008 - Michelle Connor receives DNA results proving Ryan Connor is not her son, but Alex Neeson is and they were swapped at birth.
- 1926 - Richard Davies (Idris Hopkins) is born.
- 1961 - Tyne Tees Television broadcast their first episode of Coronation Street, joining the serial with Episode 14. Of the ITV network then in existence, only ATV are not transmitting the programme. They join with Episode 25 (6th March 1961).
Episodes were broadcast on 25th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1984, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)