Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Alf Roberts and Albert Tatlock are arrested by the police for being drunk and disorderly on the annual Rovers' darts outing.
- 1964 - Infatuated art student David Graham pulls a gun on Elsie Tanner in No. 11.
- 1970 - Billy Walker returns to live in Weatherfield after living in London for nine years.
- 1987 - Determined not to go back to school, Jenny Bradley skips to France with Martin Platt.
- 1994 - Alf and Audrey Roberts attend a black pudding-tasting contest to choose a pudding to represent Weatherfield in France and bring contestant Fred Elliott back to the Rovers afterwards. (First appearance of the character).
- 1996 - Claire and Becky Palmer move into No. 6 with Des Barnes.
- 1998 - Ken Barlow gives Toyah Battersby English lessons but Les suspects the worst and attacks Ken.
- 2001 - Hayley Cropper is released from prison when Sheila Hayes confesses that Alex Swinton beats both her and son Wayne Hayes, the boy who Hayley and Roy absconded with to try and protect him.
- 2010 - Becky McDonald confronts her half-sister Kylie Turner over a bad reference she gave to the adoption agency, resulting in Becky and Steve McDonald being refused as adoptive parents (first appearance of Kylie).
Episodes were broadcast on 26th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II)