Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Len Fairclough reveals that his ex-wife Nellie and their son Stanley are moving to Nottingham.
- 1966 - The residents hold a fancy dress party in the Glad Tidings Mission Hall. Jerry Booth wins best-dressed male for his Robin (of Batman) costume, while Annie Walker wins best-dressed female for her Elizabeth I garb.
- 1979 - Ivy Tilsley throws a Boxing Day party at No.5.
- 1983 - Bill Gregory visits the recently widowed Rita Fairclough, as he knew her husband Len. He learns that his old flame Elsie Tanner still lives in Coronation Street.
- 1984 - Tony Cunliffe dumps Rita Fairclough when he realises that she only wants friendship.
- 1994 - Mike Baldwin buys No.1 from Deirdre Rachid.
- 2000 - Martin Platt visits Rebecca Hopkins and sleeps with her. They had an affair earlier in the year.
- 2001 - Emma Watts goes into labour three weeks early. Norris Cole delivers a baby boy.
- 2004 - Karen McDonald leaves Weatherfield at husband Steve's insistence (Final appearance of the character).
- 2007 - Sarah Grimshaw tells the Platts that she has taken a job in Milan that was originally offered to half-brother David Platt. He is angry.
- 2008 - Maria Connor vandalises the front doors of Underworld but owner Tony Gordon refuses to press charges.
- 2014 - Gary Windass breaks into Roy's Rolls to steal money in order to replace his sister Faye's headphones which he broke the previous day, but is attacked with a cricket bat by a terrified Roy Cropper. As a result, Gary is hospitalised while Roy is arrested.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2014