Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Len Fairclough reveals that his ex-wife Nellie and their son Stanley are moving to Nottingham.
- 1966 - The residents hold a fancy dress party in the Glad Tidings Mission Hall. Jerry Booth wins best-dressed male for his Robin (of Batman) costume, while Annie Walker wins best-dressed female for her Elizabeth I garb.
- 1979 - Ivy Tilsley throws a Boxing Day party at No.5.
- 1983 - Bill Gregory visits the recently widowed Rita Fairclough, as he knew her husband Len. He learns that his old flame Elsie Tanner still lives in Coronation Street.
- 1984 - Tony Cunliffe dumps Rita Fairclough when he realises that she only wants friendship.
- 1994 - Mike Baldwin buys No.1 from Deirdre Rachid.
- 2000 - Martin Platt visits Rebecca Hopkins and sleeps with her. They had an affair earlier in the year.
- 2001 - Emma Watts goes into labour three weeks early. Norris Cole delivers a baby boy.
- 2004 - Karen McDonald leaves Weatherfield at husband Steve's insistence (Final appearance of the character).
- 2007 - Sarah Grimshaw tells the Platts that she has taken a job in Milan that was originally offered to half-brother David Platt. He is angry.
- 2008 - Maria Connor vandalises the front doors of Underworld but owner Tony Gordon refuses to press charges.
- 2014 - Gary Windass breaks into Roy's Rolls to steal money in order to replace his sister Faye's headphones which he broke the previous day, but is attacked with a cricket bat by a terrified Roy Cropper. As a result, Gary is hospitalised while Roy is arrested.
- 2016 - Toyah Battersby and Peter Barlow decide to keep their relationship secret until after Leanne Battersby has had her baby, not knowing that Simon Barlow has witnessed them kissing.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016 (I) (II), 2017