Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - Effie Spicer moves into No.4 maisonette in Coronation Street. Hilda Ogden rows with Elsie Tanner, thinking she is having an affair with Stan Ogden.
- 1972 - First appearance of Alec Gilroy.
- 1974 - Steve and Andy McDonald are born. Maggie Clegg and Ron Cooke get engaged and set a date for their wedding.
- 1995 - On his birthday, Steve McDonald proposes to Vicky Arden.
- 1996 - Terry Duckworth signs full custody of his son Tommy over to his grandparents Jeff and Doreen Horton. Jeff pays Terry £10,000.
- 2002 - Divorcees Les and Janice Battersby get drunk and end up in bed together.
- 2005 - Dev Alahan decides to sell his half of Street Cars.
- 2006 - Maureen Tully tells Sean Tully that his father is a plumber called Paul Jones.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)