Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - Effie Spicer moves into No.4 maisonette in Coronation Street. Hilda Ogden rows with Elsie Tanner, thinking she is having an affair with Stan Ogden.
- 1972 - First appearance of Alec Gilroy.
- 1974 - Steve and Andy McDonald are born. Maggie Clegg and Ron Cooke get engaged and set a date for their wedding.
- 1995 - On his birthday, Steve McDonald proposes to Vicky Arden.
- 1996 - Terry Duckworth signs full custody of his son Tommy over to his grandparents Jeff and Doreen Horton. Jeff pays Terry £10,000.
- 2002 - Divorcees Les and Janice Battersby get drunk and end up in bed together.
- 2005 - Dev Alahan decides to sell his half of Street Cars.
- 2006 - Maureen Tully tells Sean Tully that his father is a plumber called Paul Jones.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 (I) (II)