Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Annie Walker bars Dennis Tanner from the Rovers after finding £20 missing from the till.
- 1967 - Elsie and Steve Tanner leave Weatherfield for Steve's native United States of America. Final appearance of Steve Tanner and Ivan Cheveski.
- 1971 - Ken Barlow gets a teaching post at Bessie Street School.
- 1978 - Brian Tilsley gets drunk at Ron Mather's party at 11 Coronation Street and asks Gail Potter out on a date (First appearance of Brian).
- 1989 - Steve McDonald kicks a football through the Corner Shop window, smashing it.
- 1991 - Andy McDonald is beaten up by a gang who is after his twin brother Steve.
- 1993 - Ivy Brennan reports husband Don as a missing person. First appearance of Charlie Whelan.
- 1999 - Sergei Kasparov proposes to Audrey Roberts.
- 2000 - Rebecca Hopkins makes one last attempt to convince Martin Platt to leave his wife and children for her. When he refuses, she leaves (Final appearance of the character).
- 2002 - Tracy Preston sleeps with Dev Alahan.
- 2004 - Bev Unwin visits Weatherfield to persuade her daughter Shelley to leave her cheating boyfriend Charlie Stubbs, but Shelley refuses.
- 2006 - Maureen Webster decides to return to Germany after finding out that her husband Bill has been playing away with Audrey Roberts, who is disappointed however when Bill decides to try to save his marriage (Final appearance of Maureen).
- 2013 - Hayley Cropper learns that her cancer is aggressive and is given only weeks to live. Upset by his recent violent outburst, Nick and Leanne Tilsley mutually agree that their marriage is over.
Episodes were broadcast on 27th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II)