Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Jed Stone does a midnight flit to Liverpool without telling Minnie Caldwell that he's leaving.
- 1968 - David Barlow is livid at the way the Gazette has printed a story about his move to Australia and finds out that their story was amended from details Albert Tatlock gave them.
- 1978 - Elsie Howard goes to a bar to cheer herself up after her divorce and is picked up by Bernard Lane who mistakes her for a prostitute.
- 1992 - Health and Safety inspects the kitchen at the Rovers and condemn it.
- 1995 - Tracy Barlow remains on a life-support machine after taking Ecstacy.
- 1996 - Jim McDonald is sent to Strangeways Jail for three weeks for breaking his bail conditions and hounding Liz.
- 2002 - Charlie Ramsden aborts her baby against husband Matt's wishes.
- 2006 - David Platt's plan to break up Gail and Phil Nail succeeds when he goads him into grabbing her arm, reminding her of Richard Hillman's violence.
- 2009 - Deirdre Barlow takes Simon off Peter because of his drunkenness.
- 2013 - Tyrone Dobbs gives evidence in the case against him for abusing Kirsty Soames. Kirsty - the true aggressor - has another flash of temper and hits Julie Carp across the face.
- 2017 - Ken Barlow is brutally attacked by an unknown assailant.
- 1961 - The first episode by acclaimed writer Jack Rosenthal is broadcast.
- 1987 - Zaraah Abrahams (Joanne Jackson) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 27th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|