Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1969 - Dickie Fleming takes on a job at an arcade rather than studying at the tech.
- 1980 - Kicked out of the Corner Shop flat, Bet Lynch moves into a flat on Ludlow Avenue.
- 1986 - Hilda Ogden's deceased friend Ada Arrowsmith leaves her her cat, Rommel, in her will.
- 1997 - Don Brennan sets up Ashley Peacock to take the rap for the fire at Mike Baldwin's factory.
- 1999 - Market stall holder Danny Hargreaves steps in to help Sally Webster when a trader harasses her (First appearance of the character).
- 2008 - Maria Connor is devasted to learn that her unborn baby has died.
- 2011 - Mary Taylor reports Graeme and Xin Proctor to immigration as Graeme and Xin only married recently so that Xin would get a visa to stay in the country.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011