Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1928 - Maisie McDonald is born.
- 1965 - Fellow landlady Nellie Harvey visits the Rovers and tells Annie Walker she plans to put her forward as chairman of the Licenced Victuallers Association committee (First appearance of the character).
- 1980 - Renee Roberts is involved in a head-on collision between her car and lorry when she and Alf go for a drink in the country.
- 1982 - Len Fairclough agrees to sell No. 9 to Chalkie Whitely.
- 1986 - Gail Tilsley reveals that she is pregnant but she doesn't know if the father is husband Brian or lover Ian Latimer.
- 2000 - Spider Nugent leaves Weatherfield to go travelling in India and Norris Cole takes his place as a lodger at No. 3.
- 2002 - Gail Platt and Richard Hillman are married.
- 2011 - Steve McDonald and Tracy Barlow sleep together. Steve is seeking a divorce from Becky McDonald.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Birthday Present (1965).