Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Harry Hewitt arrives in Weatherfield from Ireland to see his daughter Lucille Hewitt.
- 1967 - The Street residents discover the Lawson family squatting in No.3.
- 1982 - Nicky Tilsley goes missing but turns up unharmed in No.7.
- 1989 - First appearance of Wendy Crozier.
- 1998 - Roy Cropper goes to Amsterdam to find Hayley Patterson - his first ever trip abroad.
- 2000 - Mark Redman gives Linda Sykes an ultimatum, imploring her to tell his dad Mike about their affair or he will leave her.
- 2002 - When Bet Lynch doesn't show up in Coronation Street after her court case, Audrey Roberts lets her friends know that Bet lost her case and has left Weatherfield.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II) (III), 2006
- 2010s - 2013 (I) (II)