Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - Jed Stone opens a boarding kennels in the viaduct but the enterprise goes wrong with predictable suddeness.
- 1977 - Ray and Deirdre Langton move into No.5.
- 1979 - Mike Baldwin discharges himself from the hospital and returns to the factory.
- 1990 - The Wiltons move into No.4 but the shock of the move distresses Harriet the budgie so much that she dies.
- 1994 - Final appearance of Ivy Brennan.
- 1997 - Mike Baldwin is taken in for questioning on suspicion of burning down his own factory.
- 2001 - Sunita Parekh's parents come to Coronation Street looking for her after she runs away from her arranged marriage.
- 2003 - Only three days after their wedding, Lucy Barlow throws Peter out when she discovers that he's still seeing Shelley Unwin.
- 2005 - Much against Ken Barlow's wishes, Deirdre moves Ray into No.1 to look after him.
- 1957 - Beverley Callard (Liz McDonald) born.
- 1984 - Nikki Sanderson (Candice Stowe) born.
- 2011 - First appearance of Chris Fountain in the role of Tommy Duckworth.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Take-over Bid (1966)