Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Emily Nugent tracks the missing Leonard Swindley down to his house, where he is suffering from a breakdown. Dev Alahan is born.
- 1966 - Dennis Tanner and Jed Stone open the Viaduct Bargain Boutique.
- 1977 - Bet Lynch and Mike Baldwin have an acrimonious parting after Mike's common-law wife, Anne Woodley, arrives from London.
- 1981 - Annie Walker arrives back from holiday to discover all her staff have left and Carole Fairbanks and Diane Hawkins behind the bar of the Rovers.
- 1983 - Eddie Yeats buys Stan Ogden's window cleaning round as he's no longer able to climb ladders.
- 1988 - Mike Baldwin is beaten up by Graham Farrell because of his affair with his wife, Linda.
- 1992 - The Kabin is broken into during the night and cigarettes are stolen.
- 1997 - A drunken Don Brennan vandalises a Jaguar thinking that it is Mike Baldwin's but he has mistaken it for another car.
- 2001 - The inquest on Dean Sykes returns a verdict of lawful killing.
- 2003 - Eileen and Jason Grimshaw bump into Jason's dad, Tony Stewart after many years apart.
- 2005 - Ray Langton returns to Weatherfield after twenty-seven years away.
- 2007 - Leanne Battersby returns to the Street after seven months away.
- 2009 - Gary Windass is found not guilty at Weatherfield Crown Court after Tina McIntyre tells the truth despite pressure from David Platt to commit perjury.
- 2012 - Sally Webster finds out that her partner Frank Foster is seeing Jenny Sumner.
- 2015 - Andy Carver finds out from Steph Britton that Gavin Rodwell is back in Weatherfield from Thailand, which threatens to expose the fact that Andy has been using Gavin's identity for several months.
Episodes were broadcast on 2nd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2016
- The Brothers McGregor - Moira (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)