Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1938 - Frank Barlow and Ida Leathers move into No.3.
- 1973 - No.13 is fumigated. Hilda Ogden returns from a few days away to find the operation in progress, and is furious that someone reported Stan to the Health Inspectors.
- 1975 - Nita Desai is born. Eddie Yeats breaks into the Builder's Yard to demonstrate to Ray Langton and Jerry Booth that they need to buy his Alsatian guard dog, Fury.
- 1986 - Peter Barlow accuses Ken of neglecting him and Susan for most of their lives.
- 1993 - Derek Wilton refits a light in The Kabin but drills into the flat above and through Reg Holdsworth's water bed at the very moment that he is using it to "entertain" Maureen Naylor.
- 1997 - Duped by Don Brennan, Ashley Peacock is arrested by the police on suspicion of torching Mike Baldwin's factory.
- 2000 - Jack Duckworth gets a job as a lollipop man - on the crossing next to the Betting Shop in Rosamund Street.
- 2001 - Martin and Gail Platt are divorced. Toyah Battersby recognises Phil Simmonds as the man who raped her and he is caught by Peter Barlow.
- 2006 - Les Battersby-Brown's application to adopt Chesney is approved.
- 2008 - Maria Connor's dead baby is delivered.
- 2010 - Tina McIntyre collapses in the butcher's shop. Graeme Proctor finds out that she hasn't been eating due to her grief over her dad's death and decides to take care of her.
- 2012 - Councillor Charles Peake is charged with taking bribes, effectively putting an end to Terry Duckworth's Se7enth Hea7en club venture. When she goes for her twelve-week scan, Julie Carp discovers she isn't actually pregnant and a growth on her ovary gave a false positive pregnancy test reading.
- 2018 - Toyah Battersby delivers Eva Price and Aidan Connor's baby girl at a cottage in Lymm. Toyah and Eva plan to pass the baby off as Toyah and Peter Barlow's daughter via their surrogate, Jacqui Ainsworth, who miscarried some months prior.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2018 (I) (II)