Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - David Barlow proposes to Irma Ogden during a Street outing to the Blue John Mines. Irma accepts.
- 1970 - Jack Walker dies suddenly while visiting daughter Joan Davies in Derby.
- 1975 - Ronnie Clayton is born.
- 1995 - Steve McDonald and Vicky Arden announce their engagement.
- 1997 - Sally Webster leaves Kevin after finding out about his affair with Natalie Horrocks. She takes their daughters Rosie and Sophie and goes to stay with her mother Elsie Seddon in Scarborough.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon makes an offer to buy The Kabin from Rita Sullivan. She considers the offer, much to Norris Cole's horror. Liz McDonald admits to her husband Vernon Tomlin that she shouldn't have married him and wants out of the marriage. Becky Granger becomes the Rovers' 50th barmaid.
- 2011 - Peter Barlow finds out that Stella Price is Leanne Barlow's mother.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2014
- Pardon the Expression - The Dance