Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - David Barlow proposes to Irma Ogden during a Street outing to the Blue John Mines. Irma accepts.
- 1970 - Jack Walker dies suddenly while visiting daughter Joan Davies in Derby.
- 1975 - Ronnie Clayton is born.
- 1995 - Steve McDonald and Vicky Arden announce their engagement.
- 1997 - Sally Webster leaves Kevin after finding out about his affair with Natalie Horrocks. She takes their daughters Rosie and Sophie and goes to stay with her mother Elsie Seddon in Scarborough.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon makes an offer to buy The Kabin from Rita Sullivan. She considers the offer, much to Norris Cole's horror. Liz McDonald admits to her husband Vernon Tomlin that she shouldn't have married him and wants out of the marriage. Becky Granger becomes the Rovers' 50th barmaid.
- 2011 - Peter Barlow finds out that Stella Price is Leanne Barlow's mother.
- 2017 - Pat Phelan tells Nicola Rubinstein that he thinks he's her natural father. Eva Price tells her half-sister Leanne Battersby that she is not pregnant and she is planning a revenge on her cheating fiancé Aidan Connor.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Dance