Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - At a party at No. 3 the fact of Dickie and Audrey Fleming's recent wedding is revealed to the neighbours.
- 1978 - Work begins on converting the shop next to The Kabin on Rosamund Street into a cafe. It would open as Dawson's Cafe and change over the years into Jim's Cafe and Roy's Rolls before its move to Victoria Street.
- 2000 - Steve McDonald is warned that his life is in danger if he gives evidence against accused murderer Jez Quigley in court.
- 2005 - Mike Baldwin learns that he is the father of Danny Baldwin, the man he thought was his nephew.
- 2006 - Leanne Battersby leaves the Street but not before passing Adam Barlow a copy of Mike Baldwin's second will in which he would be a beneficiary along with half-brother Danny who hid this fact from him.
Episodes were broadcast on 31st July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II)