Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Lionel Petty views the Corner Shop, soon to buy it. Leonard Swindley leaves Weatherfield for a new job at Dobson and Hawks department store.
- 1971 - Ena Sharples moves into the Community Centre flat.
- 1982 - Ken and Deirdre Barlow decide to try for a baby. Ken already has two teenage children.
- 1993 - First appearance of Tanya Pooley.
- 1995 - Alf Roberts is offered an OBE by the Prime Minister. Alf and Audrey celebrate in the Rovers. On his way to donate a kidney to Tracy Barlow, Samir Rachid is attacked by youths.
- 2004 - Danny Baldwin arrives in Coronation Street to take over half of Underworld and help Mike Baldwin run the factory. Pregnant Sarah Platt suffers from internal bleeding and an emergency Caesarean is performed in hospital to save her baby.
- 2010 - Tony Gordon escapes from Highfield Prison after faking a heart attack. Gail McIntyre's trial for the murder of Joe McIntyre begins.
- 2011 - Fiz Stape follows John Stape to Alan and Dorothy Hoyle's house and finds out that he has been holding Chesney Brown and the Hoyles captive in the cellar. She then overhears him admitting that he murdered Joy Fishwick and Charlotte Hoyle. Realising that he has lost the trust and support of his wife, John does a runner.
- 2017 - Peter Barlow and Steve McDonald find Nick Tilsley who is stuck in quicksand. They call the emergency services who rescue Nick. Sinead Tinker calls the police on her boyfriend Daniel Osbourne after discovering that he attacked his father Ken. Daniel is arrested after he confesses to trying to kill him.
Episodes were broadcast on 31st May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II) (III), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017