Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1979 - Newlyweds Brian and Gail Tilsley set off for their honeymoon on the Isle of Man.
- 1980 - Emily Swain finds out her husband Arnold is already married - he's a bigamist.
- 1984 - Billy Walker sells the Rovers Return Inn licence to Newton & Ridley and makes his final preparations to leave Weatherfield for good.
- 1997 - Deirdre Rachid and Jon Lindsay hold a party in their new house to celebrate their ill-fated engagement.
- 2000 - Matt and Charlie Ramsden move into 6 Coronation Street.
- 2007 - Liam Connor proposes to Maria Sutherland, and she accepts.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon marries Carla Connor. Maria finds out that Carla had been having an affair with Liam before he died.
- 2010 - Molly Dobbs tells husband Tyrone that she doesn't love him any more and doesn't want to be with him.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010