Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1979 - Newlyweds Brian and Gail Tilsley set off for their honeymoon on the Isle of Man.
- 1980 - Emily Swain finds out her husband Arnold is already married - he's a bigamist.
- 1984 - Billy Walker sells the Rovers Return Inn licence to Newton & Ridley and makes his final preparations to leave Weatherfield for good.
- 1997 - Deirdre Rachid and Jon Lindsay hold a party in their new house to celebrate their ill-fated engagement.
- 2000 - Matt and Charlie Ramsden move into 6 Coronation Street.
- 2007 - Liam Connor proposes to Maria Sutherland, and she accepts.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon marries Carla Connor. Maria finds out that Carla had been having an affair with Liam before he died.
- 2010 - Molly Dobbs tells husband Tyrone that she doesn't love him any more and doesn't want to be with him.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2013, 2014