Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - Harry Hewitt quits his bus driver's job. He intends to move to Ireland with his wife Concepta and daughter Lucille.
- 1964 - Ken Barlow flirts with dancer Pip Mistral.
- 1968 - Ena Sharples moves into Maisonette No.6, a ground floor flat.
- 1985 - Don Ashton dies after driving his car into the canal whilst drunk.
- 1987 - Terry Duckworth leaves Weatherfield with married woman Linda Jackson. Alec Gilroy is made temporary manager of the Rovers so he can mind his investment in Bet Lynch's absence.
- 1992 - Terry Duckworth, on the run from the police, is apprehended at Bettabuy.
- 2002 - The residents re-enact a Civil War battle on the Red Rec to mark the Golden Jubilee.
- 2011 - Becky McDonald assaults Tracy Barlow with a sledgehammer, believing that she put social services onto the McDonalds regarding Max Turner's welfare. Steve McDonald stops her by admitting it was him. John Stape, on the run from the police, hands his daughter Hope over to Fiz Stape but jumps off the roof of Weatherfield General. Police later find no body where John fell, indicating that he survived the fall.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)