Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1943 - Renee Bradshaw born.
- 1971 - Ken Barlow decides not to take up his teaching position in Jamaica.
- 1976 - Gordon Clegg puts the Corner Shop up for sale, effectively sacking Tricia Hopkins and Gail Potter in the process.
- 1980 - Mavis Riley employs Louise Clayton at The Kabin. Lorry Driver Dan Johnson becomes a lodger at No.11.
- 1982 - Eddie Yeats confesses to an unfazed Marion Willis that he's a binman and not a successful businessman.
- 1993 - Angie Freeman moves out of No.7.
- 1997 - Fraser Henderson's attempted heist at Manchester Airport is foiled by the police. Fraser's henchman, Gerry Turner blames Liz McDonald for alerting the police. Chris Collins is taken on by Kevin Webster as a mechanic.
- 1999 - Tom Ferguson is taken on at the Hair Salon.
- 2003 - The Duckworths realise that they've been conned out of all their money by Richard Hillman.
- 2008 - Tina McIntyre tells Gail Platt that she's pregnant with David's child.
- 2011 - Frank Foster tries to rape Maria Connor during a business meeting at his house. Maria manages to fight him off.
- 1968 - Television Wales and the West (TWW) broadcasts for the final time, pulling out of its franchise early after an acrimonious spat with the Independent Television Authority (ITA). The Independent Television Service for Wales and the West covers ITV transmissions in the region for an interim period until 20th May when the new franchise holder HTV are ready to take over.
- 1973 - Alison King (Carla Connor) and Matthew Marsden (Chris Collins) born.
- 1976 - Patti Clare (Mary Taylor) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II)