Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - The Cheveskis return from Canada to live permanently in the UK although in Birmingham and not Weatherfield.
- 1973 - Elsie Howard moves to Newcastle with husband Alan. She would not return to Weatherfield for three years.
- 1997 - Bill Webster and Maureen Elliott elope together to Germany, only eleven days after her wedding to Fred Elliott.
- 1999 - Linda Sykes moves in with Mike Baldwin. Terry Duckworth has mother Vera's "cut and shut" car crushed to avoid being prosecuted over the death of Judy Mallett.
- 2001 - Charlie Ramsden is shocked to find that a pupil who has been tormenting her at school is her own half-brother.
- 2003 - Ciaran McCarthy has a fling with older woman Bev Unwin.
- 2004 - Shelley Unwin sacks Liz McDonald for trying it on with Charlie Stubbs when it was a case of being the other way round.
- 2005 - Frankie Baldwin finds out that Danny is having an affair with Leanne Battersby - his own son's girlfriend.
- 2007 - Jason Grimshaw snaps and attacks a genuinely sorry David Platt over Bethany taking ecstasy pills that he hid in one of her dolls. Death of Frank Nichols.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012