Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - The Cheveskis return from Canada to live permanently in the UK although Ivan wants to settle in Birmingham and not Weatherfield.
- 1973 - Elsie Howard moves to Newcastle. She would not return to Weatherfield for three years.
- 1997 - Bill Webster and Maureen Elliott elope together to Germany, only eleven days after her wedding to Fred Elliott.
- 1999 - Linda Sykes moves in with Mike Baldwin. Terry Duckworth has mother Vera's "cut and shut" car crushed to avoid being prosecuted over the death of Judy Mallett.
- 2001 - Charlie Ramsden is shocked to find that a pupil who has been tormenting her at Weatherfield Comprehensive is her own half-brother, Luke Ashton.
- 2003 - Ciaran McCarthy has a fling with older woman Bev Unwin.
- 2004 - Shelley Unwin sacks Liz McDonald for trying it on with Charlie Stubbs when it was a case of being the other way round.
- 2005 - Frankie Baldwin finds out that Danny is having an affair with Leanne Battersby - his own son's girlfriend.
- 2007 - Jason Grimshaw snaps and attacks a genuinely sorry David Platt over Bethany taking ecstasy pills that he hid in one of her dolls. Death of Frank Nichols.
- 2014 - Kylie Platt returns to her old neighbourhood and meets her old boyfriend and Max Turner's dad, Callum Logan.
- 2016 - David Platt gets beaten up by Lauren's father outside The Dog & Gun.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II)