Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1937 - Veronica Burton born.
- 1962 - Ena Sharples finds the missing Sam Leach, wanted by the police, hiding in the Mission of Glad Tidings.
- 1965 - Kevin Webster born.
- 1973 - Deirdre Hunt begins her job as secretary at the Builder's Yard.
- 1980 - The girls at Baldwin's Casuals hear that their supposed pools win is bogus, not knowing their copy of the coupon was forged by Hilda Ogden for being excluded from the syndicate.
- 1984 - Debbie Webster has a crash on a motorbike driven by Dazz Isherwood, the boyfriend that father Bill banned her from seeing.
- 1990 - Despite her supposedly being the girlfriend of brewery boss Nigel Ridley, Tina Fowler is sacked from the Rovers by Bet Gilroy. Tina later discovers that she was just Nigel's bit on the side (Last appearance of the character).
- 1993 - Angie Freeman leaves the Street to go to Mexico.
- 2003 - The Platt family starts to fall apart when Sarah finds out that Gail reported her to social services. She bans her mother from seeing granddaughter Bethany again. In the middle of another row between Gail and David, Nick Tilsley arrives home suddenly after a year away.
- 2007 - The Peacocks realise that Casey Carswell is an obsessive stalker. She kidnaps baby Freddie and he has to be rescued by the police when she holds him over an open balcony.
- 2008 - After a night on the town, Mel Morton and friend Abi Sharpe are attacked by some drunken girls.
- 2012 - Tommy Duckworth crashes his van into a lorry after falling asleep at the wheel.
- 1983 - Chris Fountain (the third Tommy Duckworth) is born.
- 2001 - Jacqueline Chadwick appears for the last time as Linda Baldwin. The character appears in the next episode but played by a double and in long shot only as the actress fell ill part way through a location shoot for the wedding of Fred Elliott and Eve Sykes and refused to return to the programme to film her final scenes.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001 (I) (II), 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009, 2012 (I) (II)