Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1917 - Newly married Dinky Low returns to France after completing his leave.
- 1989 - In Coronation Street's 3000th episode, the missing Rita Fairclough turns up in Blackpool.
- 1992 - First appearance of Denise Osbourne. She moves to Coronation Street where she is soon to open up a beauty salon at No.2.
- 2013 - Despite misgivings, Peter Barlow marries Carla Connor and later kisses Tina McIntyre who he has been fighting back a mutual attraction to but stops things before they can go further.
- 2015 - Nick Tilsley and Carla Connor make their engagement official. Meanwhile Carla's brother Rob Donovan reads about Johnny Connor's involvement at Underworld in the newspaper (On-screen return of Rob).
Episodes were broadcast on 4th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I), (II), 2009
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I), (II)