Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ken Barlow helps organise a student rally from his house. Arnold Tanner visits his family for the first time in fifteen years - to get a divorce.
- 1965 - Ena Sharples is left 11 Coronation Street in a will, making her Elsie Tanner's landlady.
- 1972 - Spider Nugent born.
- 1978 - Hilda Ogden is interviewed for radio while waiting in the queue for a shop sale and doesn't notice the shop opening. She misses out on the colour TV she wanted.
- 1984 - Elsie Tanner leaves Coronation Street to live in Portugal with Bill Gregory. This is Patricia Phoenix's last appearance in the show after twenty-four years.
- 1991 - Curly Watts breaks his engagement to Kimberley Taylor. Reg Holdsworth tries it on with Rita Fairclough, much to her horror.
- 1995 - Denise Osbourne gives birth to a son, Daniel Osbourne. Ken Barlow is the father.
- 2008 - Liam Connor plummets into a gorge.
- 2013 - Gail McIntyre and Lewis Archer begin a relationship, despite Lewis previously being involved with Gail's mother Audrey Roberts.
- 2016 - Carla Connor breaks the news to Aidan and Kate Connor that their father Johnny is also Carla's biological father. Aidan and Kate are disgusted and order Johnny to leave.
- 2017 - On the day that Jenny Bradley moves into Johnny's flat, he tells her to leave when she tries to split up Aidan and Eva Price.
- 2018 - Pat Phelan sets up Seb Franklin by getting him to handle the gun he used to kill Andy Carver and Vinny Ashford, putting his fingerprints all over the weapon.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965
- 1970s - 1971, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1984, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2017, 2018
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|