Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ken Barlow holds a student rally in his house. Arnold Tanner visits his family for the first time in fifteen years - to get a divorce.
- 1965 - Ena Sharples is left 11 Coronation Street in a will, making her Elsie Tanner's landlady.
- 1972 - Spider Nugent born.
- 1974 - Jim McDonald and Liz Greenwood marry.
- 1978 - Hilda Ogden is interviewed for radio while waiting in the queue for a shop sale and doesn't notice the shop opening. She misses out on the colour TV she wanted.
- 1984 - Elsie Tanner leaves Coronation Street to live in Portugal with Bill Gregory. This is Patricia Phoenix's last appearance in the show after twenty-four years.
- 1991 - Curly Watts breaks his engagement to Kimberley Taylor. Reg Holdsworth tries it on with Rita Fairclough, much to her horror.
- 1995 - Denise Osbourne gives birth to a son, Daniel Osbourne. Ken Barlow is the father.
- 2008 - Liam Connor plummets into a gorge.
- 2013 - Gail McIntyre and Lewis Archer begin a relationship, despite Lewis previously being involved with Gail's mother Audrey Roberts.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965
- 1970s - 1971, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1984, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II)