Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1942 - David Barlow born.
- 1962 - Ena Sharples discovers that Bill Gregory is married and Elsie Tanner doesn't know. When Len Fairclough makes it clear that he isn't going to be the one to tell her, Ena realises that she will have to. Curly Watts is born. Death of Amy Carlton.
- 1966 - Ken Barlow starts a film society in the Mission of Glad Tidings but one of the films shown by mistake is a nudist film. The elder ladies of the Street are not amused...
- 1973 - Bet Lynch is badly beaten up and left in the alley behind the Street. It is later proved that Norman Leach was behind the assault.
- 1979 - Ivy Tilsley interferes in Brian and Gail Potter's engagement when she tells her son to ask Gail who Roy Thornley was - knowing full well that he was married man who Gail had a fling with three years previously.
- 1982 - Frankie Baldwin, Mike's father dies.
- 1983 - A furious Beattie Pearson discovers that father Albert Tatlock has sold No.1 to Ken Barlow when she thought the house was her inheritance.
- 1997 - The problem family, the Battersbys, move into No.5, now owned by the council.
- 2001 - With friend Candice Stowe tagging along, Sarah Platt meets internet boyfriend TJ for the first time, only to discover it is Todd James Grimshaw, Candice's boyfriend.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon offers Kevin Webster an over-the-top amount for the garage but is turned down.
- 2010 - Tina McIntyre moves into the spare room at Rita Sullivan's flat.
- 2011 - Fiz Stape is arrested and charged with the murders of Colin Fishwick, Charlotte Hoyle and Joy Fishwick, although she had nothing to do with any of the three deaths. She asks Roy and Hayley Cropper to look after her daughter Hope.
- 2012 - Steve McDonald finds out that Lloyd Mullaney is the boss of Fare Ladies, a rival cab company to Street Cars. Izzy Armstrong tells Fiz Stape that she's pregnant.
- 2014 - Yasmeen Nazir meets Leanne Tilsley to size up her son's girlfriend and discovers she used to be a prostitute (First appearance of the character).
Episodes were broadcast on 4th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014, 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|