Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1940 - Bet Lynch born.
- 1949 - Lucille Hewitt born.
- 1966 - Ena Sharples is fined forty shillings for shoplifting and finds Ruth Winter has been assigned as a social worker at the Mission of Glad Tidings. She resigns in protest.
- 1977 - Tracy Langton is christened.
- 1990 - Reg Holdsworth moves into the Corner Shop flat.
- 1992 - The Duckworths discover that Terry is in Strangeways Jail for assaulting a policeman.
- 1997 - Roy Cropper renames the cafe "Roy's Rolls".
- 1998 - Nick Tilsley forges a signature on a letter supposedly from Leanne to Darren Whateley, the murderer of Brian Tilsley in order to trap him when he is released from Strangeways.
- 2001 - Alma Halliwell's tests for cancer confirm that she has a tumour.
- 2003 - Gail Platt tells the Duckworths that they have lost all of their money in one of Richard Hillman's scams. Vera throws a stone through her window.
- 2007 - Ken Barlow makes contact with Denise Osbourne for the first time in thirteen years wanting to see his son Daniel.
- 2009 - Ken Barlow prepares to leave Deirdre for Martha Fraser but backs out at the last minute.
- 2012 - Julie Carp has an operation on her ovary to remove a growth. As a result of the operation, she cannot have children.
- 2015 - After finding out that Sarah Platt and Callum Logan are an item and fearing that Callum is getting the better of him, David Platt absconds with the children to Liverpool from where he books a flight abroad.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016