Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1940 - Bet Lynch born.
- 1949 - Lucille Hewitt born.
- 1966 - Ena Sharples is fined forty shillings for shoplifting and finds Ruth Winter has been assigned as a social worker at the Mission of Glad Tidings. She resigns in protest.
- 1977 - Tracy Langton is christened.
- 1990 - Reg Holdsworth moves into the Corner Shop flat.
- 1992 - The Duckworths discover that Terry is in Strangeways for assaulting a policeman.
- 1997 - Roy Cropper renames the cafe "Roy's Rolls".
- 1998 - Nick Tilsley forges a signature on a letter supposedly from Leanne to Darren Whateley, the murderer of Brian Tilsley in order to trap him when he is released from Strangeways.
- 2001 - Alma Halliwell's tests for cancer confirm that she has a tumour.
- 2003 - Gail Platt tells the Duckworths that they have lost all of their money in one of Richard Hillman's scams. Vera throws a stone through her window.
- 2007 - Ken Barlow makes contact with Denise Osbourne for the first time in thirteen years wanting to see his son Daniel.
- 2009 - Ken Barlow prepares to leave Deirdre for Martha Fraser but backs out at the last minute.
- 2012 - Julie Carp has an operation on her ovary to remove a growth. As a result of the operation, she cannot have children.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II)