Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Elsie Howard starts to realise that visiting stepson Mark Howard is not all he seems to be and that he is attempting to come between her and Alan.
- 1992 - Not realising the problems that she is going to cause, Gail Platt asks troubled nanny Carmel Finnan to move into No. 8.
- 1994 - The Websters second daughter, Sophie is born. Deirdre Barlow proposes to Samir Rachid.
- 1998 - Blaming girlfriend Sally Webster for his business predicaments, Greg Kelly lashes out at her.
- 2002 - Kevin Webster proposes to Sally and they agree to re-marry.
- 2010 - Kevin Webster sends baby Jack Dobbs's dummy for a DNA test to find out who his dad is.
- 2013 - Todd Grimshaw returns to Weatherfield for good, having been sacked from his job in London. Eileen Grimshaw finds out the truth from his ex-boyfriend Alex Hughes, from whom he borrowed £500 and jilted at the airport as they were due to visit New York.
- 2015 - Rita Tanner receives divorce papers from Dennis. Sophie Webster gets a 21% share of Webster's Autocentre for her 21st birthday.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015