Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Elsie Howard starts to realise that visiting stepson Mark Howard is not all he seems to be and that he is attempting to come between her and Alan.
- 1992 - Not realising the problems that she is going to cause, Gail Platt asks troubled nanny Carmel Finnan to move into No. 8.
- 1994 - The Websters second daughter, Sophie is born. Deirdre Barlow proposes to Samir Rachid.
- 1998 - Blaming girlfriend Sally Webster for his business predicaments, Greg Kelly lashes out at her.
- 2002 - Kevin Webster proposes to Sally and they agree to re-marry.
- 2010 - Kevin Webster sends baby Jack Dobbs's dummy for a DNA test to find out who his dad is.
- 2013 - Todd Grimshaw returns to Weatherfield for good, having been sacked from his job in London. Eileen Grimshaw finds out the truth from his ex-boyfriend Alex Hughes, from whom he borrowed £500 and jilted at the airport as they were due to visit New York.
- 2015 - Rita Tanner receives divorce papers from Dennis. Sophie Webster gets a 21% share of Webster's Autocentre for her 21st birthday.
- 2016 - Yasmeen Nazir ends her marriage to Sharif after she discovers his affair with Sonia Rahman.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)