Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1939 - Arnold Tanner marries Elsie Grimshaw.
- 1961 - Londoner Nona Willis leaves her job as barmaid at the Rovers as she can't under the customers' accents.
- 1965 - Ena Sharples returns to the Street after a three month visit to the United States of America to see her long-lost brother Tom Schofield.
- 1971 - Lucille Hewitt bumps into Jerry Booth at the Labour Exchange after he has been absent from Weatherfield for three years.
- 1978 - Deirdre Langton gets her first suspicions that husband Ray is playing away from home.
- 1991 - Gail Platt and former mother-in-law Ivy Brennan clash once more when Ivy tries to involve grandson Nicky at St. Luke's Catholic Church.
- 1995 - Des Barnes moves estranged wife Steph into her new flat and tells her that he doesn't want to start over with her again (Final appearance of the character).
- 2000 - After a gap of five years, the Duckworths (with Tyrone Dobbs in tow) move back into No.9.
- 2002 - Charlotte Morris returns from Australia for the funeral of best friend Patricia Hillman. She insists that she wants to see the body, worrying Richard Hillman who identified a different woman to that of his ex-wife who he murdered and buried under the foundations of The Ridings flat complex.
- 2010 - Gary Windass leaves Weatherfield to join his Army regiment in Afghanistan.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II)