Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1939 - Arnold Tanner marries Elsie Grimshaw.
- 1961 - Londoner Nona Willis leaves her job as barmaid at the Rovers as she can't under the customers' accents.
- 1965 - Ena Sharples returns to the Street after a three month visit to the United States of America to see her long-lost brother Tom Schofield.
- 1971 - Lucille Hewitt bumps into Jerry Booth at the Labour Exchange after he has been absent from Weatherfield for three years.
- 1978 - Deirdre Langton gets her first suspicions that husband Ray is playing away from home.
- 1991 - Gail Platt and former mother-in-law Ivy Brennan clash once more when Ivy tries to involve grandson Nicky in the local Catholic Church.
- 1995 - Des Barnes moves estranged wife Steph into her new flat and tells her that he doesn't want to start over with her again (Final appearance of the character).
- 2000 - After a gap of five years, the Duckworths (with Tyrone Dobbs in tow) move back into No. 9.
- 2002 - Charlotte Morris returns from Australia for the funeral of Patricia Hillman, her sister. She insists she wants to see the body, worrying Richard Hillman who identified a different woman to that of his ex-wife who he murdered and buried under the foundations of The Ridings flat complex.
- 2010 - Gary Windass leaves Weatherfield to join his Army regiment in Afghanistan.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II)