Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Christopher Hewitt is born.
- 1975 - The residents lay on a special surprise street party for Albert Tatlock's eightieth birthday.
- 1980 - Renee Roberts's funeral takes place.
- 1984 - Billy Walker takes over as licencee of the Rovers.
- 1986 - Gail Tilsley confesses to Brian that Ian Latimer could be the father of her unborn child.
- 1997 - Two drunken friends of Toyah Battersby's attack Leanne in No. 5 but she is rescued by Samantha Failsworth.
- 1999 - Fred Elliott and Audrey Roberts take Maud Grimes's pensioner fiancé Sidney Templeton out for the day but the old man dies suddenly in the back of their car.
- 2004 - Harry Flagg leaves the Street to travel round Europe (Final appearance of the character).
- 2012 - Kirsty Soames leaves Tyrone Dobbs.
- 2014 - Jason Grimshaw nearly sacks Todd from his builders' business after finding out he has scammed customers.
Episodes were broadcast on 6th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014