Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Christopher Hewitt is born.
- 1975 - The residents lay on a special surprise street party for Albert Tatlock's eightieth birthday.
- 1980 - Renee Roberts's funeral takes place.
- 1984 - Billy Walker takes over as licencee of the Rovers.
- 1986 - Gail Tilsley confesses to Brian that Ian Latimer could be the father of her unborn child.
- 1997 - Two drunken friends of Toyah Battersby's attack Leanne in No. 5 but she is rescued by Samantha Failsworth.
- 1999 - Fred Elliott and Audrey Roberts take Maud Grimes's pensioner fiancé Sidney Templeton out for the day but the old man dies suddenly in the back of their car.
- 2004 - Harry Flagg leaves the Street to travel round Europe (Final appearance of the character).
- 2012 - Kirsty Soames leaves Tyrone Dobbs.
- 2014 - Jason Grimshaw nearly sacks Todd from his builders' business after finding out he has scammed customers.
Episodes were broadcast on 6th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006 2007 (I) (II), 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012 (I) (II), 2014, 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|