Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1961 - Ken Barlow and Susan Cunningham go on a student march. First appearance of Dot Greenhalgh.
- 1965 - Elsie Tanner finds out that Ena Sharples is her new landlady.
- 1975 - Mavis Riley accepts Carlos' proposal but changes her mind when she finds out he only wants to marry her to get a work permit.
- 1986 - First appearance of Jenny Bradley. Police break the news that her mother has been run over and killed.
- 1988 - Baldwin's Casuals changes from making denim to curtains.
- 1992 - Raquel Wolstenhulme moves in with Des Barnes at No. 6.
- 1993 - Mark Redman finds out his father is Mike Baldwin.
- 1997 - First appearance of Janice Battersby.
- 1999 - Alf Roberts' funeral.
- 2012 - Sam Foster suffers a fatal heart attack.
- 1935 - Producer and writer Tim Aspinall born.
- 1986 - Elizabeth Tan (Xin Proctor) born.
- 2008 - The last regular Sunday episode airs.
Episodes were broadcast on 6th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2006, 2008
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - The Boyhood Haunt (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)