Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - Ken Barlow's novel is rejected by his publisher.
- 1966 - Lucille Hewitt, Irma Barlow and Sheila Birtles start work as welders at the PVC factory
- 1968 - Lloyd Mullaney born.
- 1977 - The residents celebrate the Silver Jubilee. The lorry for the float won't start however as the battery is dead.
- 1984 - Bill Webster buys No.11 from Elsie Tanner for £11,500.
- 2001 - Kevin Webster visits Molly Hardcastle to call in a debt but finds her trying to kill herself.
- 2004 - Danny Baldwin invites Sunita Parekh to No.7 for a date, but when his wife Frankie arrives, Danny pretends that Sunita is the pizza delivery girl. The garage is renamed "Websters' Auto Centre".
- 2005 - Sunita Alahan tells husband Dev that she's pregnant.
- 2007 - Paul Connor dies from injuries sustained in a car accident.
- 2008 - David Platt is released from Larchfield Young Offenders Institute. Steve McDonald locks Dan Mason in the Rovers cellar, unaware that Dan has sustained a ruptured spleen when they were fighting.
- 2011 - Fiz Stape is charged with fraudulently obtaining Joy Fishwick's inheritance as the aftermath of John Stape's departure continues.
- 1967 - Tristan Gemmill (the second Robert Preston) born.
- 1981 - Philip McGinley (Tom Kerrigan) born.
Episodes were broadcast on 6th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - Thunderfinger - Part 1