Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1947 - Maggie Dunlop born.
- 1961 - Albert Tatlock's niece Valerie calls on him to tell him that her family are moving to Glasgow and to ask if she can stay with him (First appearance of the character).
- 1967 - The police are called in to investigate the sudden disappearance of Hilda Ogden.
- 1968 - Convict Frank Riley traps a terrified Val in No.14. Ena Sharples realises something is wrong and alerts the police who surround the maisonettes.
- 1974 - At the last minute the Ogdens are told they are not getting the promised jobs of caretakers of the Community Centre.
- 1996 - Derek Wilton is furious when Mavis thinks it's his fifty-ninth birthday when in fact it's his sixtieth and he assumed she was planning a surprise party for him.
- 2000 - The trial of Jez Quigley for the murder of Tony Horrocks begins.
- 2002 - Ciaran McCarthy, an old navy friend of Peter Barlow turns up on the Street (First appearance of the character).
- 2006 - Adam Barlow reports Danny Baldwin to the police for suppressing Mike Baldwin's second will.
- 2009 - Joe McIntyre breaks into the Rosamund Street Medical Centre in search of painkillers. He trips a security alarm and is arrested by the police.
- 2015 - Carla Connor sacks Sally Webster who determines to buy Underworld from her.
- 1966 - Shobna Gulati (Sunita Alahan) is born.
- 1983 - Tina O'Brien (the third actress to portray Sarah Platt) is born.
- 1990 - Helen Flanagan (the second actress to portray Rosie Webster) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)