Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1947 - Les Clegg marries Maggie Preston.
- 1981 - Gail and Brian Tilsley decide on a name for their son - Daniel.
- 1985 - Frank Harvey is installed as relief manager of the Rovers until Bet Lynch officially takes over.
- 2002 - Dennis Stringer's funeral.
- 2004 - Brenda Fearns is about to top herself and Bethany Platt but Emily Bishop talks her down from the church roof.
- 2008 - Liam Connor is airlifted to safety after falling into a gorge. First appearance of Tina McIntyre.
- 2011 - Tracy Barlow names Becky McDonald as her attacker after waking up from the assault. Becky is arrested.
- 2013 - Sophie Webster kisses Jenna Kamara, her physiotherapist.
- 1951 - Helen Worth (Gail McIntyre) is born.
- 1969 - Terence Maynard (the second actor to portray Tony Stewart) is born.
- 1976 - Patricia Phoenix's return to the programme after a two-and-a-half year absence is announced in the Manchester Evening News.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963
- 1970s - 1970, 1974, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1994, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 (I) (II), 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015