Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1971 - The flower show takes place in the Community Centre where Emily Nugent gets drunk on wine tasting and Len Fairclough is surprised (and furious) to discover that he has won the cake decorating competition. Billy Walker goes to London to open a new garage there.
- 1975 - Ray Langton marries Deirdre Hunt.
- 1980 - Emily Bishop and Arnold Swain hold an engagement party.
- 1993 - Vera Duckworth goes for a strange man in the Rovers thinking that he's a debt collector after Jack but he turns out to be Des Barnes' brother, Colin.
- 2002 - Norris Cole tells Jack and Vera Duckworth of his suspicions of Richard Hillman's business activities and they demand their money back off him.
- 2004 - Maria Sutherland breaks off her engagement to Nick Tilsley, feeling that she could never trust him after Leanne Battersby's plan to split them up reaches fruition.
- 2006 - Craig Harris barricades himself inside No.6 to avoid being evicted by Charlie Stubbs as he hasn't had the chance to say goodbye to Rosie Webster.
- 2008 - Tony Gordon uses Rosie Webster as part of his plan to make Kevin Webster sell him the garage.
- 2011 - Sophie Webster transfers £20,000 from her dad's bank account to fraud charity Roof & Refuge's account, without his knowledge or consent.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Wedding (1965)