Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1962 - The Walkers read in a newspaper that Billy is engaged to Philippa Scopes, a beauty queen.
- 1973 - Alf Roberts and Annie Walker are installed as Mayor and Mayoress of Weatherfield.
- 1984 - Vera Duckworth is furious when Terry moves in as Hilda Ogden's lodger.
- 1986 - Ivy Tilsley's nephew from Australia, Ian Latimer, arrives to stay and immediately falls for Gail.
- 1997 - Mike Baldwin finds the evidence that Ashley Peacock is innocent of the crime of setting fire to his factory.
- 2003 - Vera is told that she's won a competition for what she thinks is a "dream house" but when it's delivered realises that it's a "green house".
- 2004 - Les and Janice Battersby are divorced. Nick Tilsley proposes to Maria Sutherland.
- 2007 - Ken Barlow meets his unimpressed son Daniel Osbourne for the first time in over ten years.
- 2010 - Tracy Barlow is granted permission to attend her grandmother Blanche Hunt's funeral (First appearance of the character since 2007).
Episodes were broadcast on 7th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1969
- 1970s - 1973, 1975, 1979
- 1980s - 1980, 1984, 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1993, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (I) (II), 2008
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012