Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1949 - Trevor Ogden is born.
- 1971 - The women of the Street organise a sit-in on the building site for the warehouse.
- 1982 - Fred Gee falls down the cellar steps of the Rovers. Elsie Tanner's affair with Wilf Stockwell causes Baldwin's Casuals to lose an important order.
- 1989 - Rita Fairclough searches Alan Bradley's office and finds evidence that he has been using Len's name to obtain funds.
- 1993 - Ivy Brennan tells Gail Platt that Martin spent a night with Carmel Finnan.
- 1998 - Jon Lindsay is arrested by the police when Deirdre Rachid tells them where they can find him.
- 1999 - Curly Watts is horrified to discover that Jackie Dobbs is a legal tenant in his house.
- 2000 - Fred Elliott threatens Ken Barlow with legal action if he tells anyone that his grandfather, Bernard Cartwright, was a murderer.
- 2004 - Nick Tilsley saves Janice Battersby from being burned to death in Underworld when she starts a fire by smoking in a storeroom.
- 2006 - Matt Ramsden demands access to his son, Joshua Peacock.
- 2010 - Peter Barlow is arrested for breach of the peace.
- 2012 - A murder investigation begins when Frank Foster is found dead by Sally Webster in Underworld. Sally and Carla Connor are questioned by the police.
- 2013 - Eileen Grimshaw gets engaged to Paul Kershaw. Karl Munro torches Jason Grimshaw's builder's van, hoping to frame him for arson but it fails as he has an alibi.
- 1897 - Margot Bryant (Minnie Caldwell) born.
- 1976 - The final episode to be written by Tony Warren for the programme is broadcast.
Episodes were broadcast on 8th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II)