Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Ena Sharples decides to visit family in America.
- 1971 - The Community Centre opens in Coronation Street.
- 1976 - Tricia Hopkins leaves Coronation Street after quitting her job at the Corner Shop.
- 1995 - Billy Williams asks Betty Turpin to marry him but she turns him down out of loyalty to Cyril Turpin who died in 1974.
- 1999 - Gary Mallett interrupts a burglar while cleaning windows, but the homeowner thinks that he is the burglar.
- 2000 - Sarah Platt decides to call her newborn baby "Britney".
- 2003 - Todd Grimshaw walks out of his exams, deciding he wants to be with Sarah Platt instead of going to Oxford University. His mother Eileen is very unhappy with his decision and blames Sarah.
- 2004 - Charlie Stubbs is annoyed when his girlfriend Shelley Unwin goes out with her friend Sunita Parekh instead of spending time with him. Charlie gets drunk with Shelley's mother Bev and ends up sleeping with her.
- 2010 - Tony Gordon sets Underworld alight, intending to kill hostages Hayley Cropper and Carla Connor in revenge for perceived wrongs against him in the past. However, he lets Hayley go and Carla escapes, and as Underworld explodes, only Tony is caught in the explosion and dies.
- 2011 - Fiz Stape is bailed pending a trial on fraud charges for claiming Joy Fishwick's inheritance.
Episodes were broadcast on 9th June on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2011, 2014 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Headmistress