Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1913 - Joe Buck marries Kelly Smith.
- 1966 - Val leaves Ken Barlow following a row.
- 1970 - Football yobs descend on the Street.
- 1971 - Joanne Cresswell is born.
- 1981 - Arnold Swain tries to persuade a terrified Emily Bishop into joining him in a suicide pact.
- 1987 - Ken Barlow decides to stand against Alf Roberts in the forthcoming elections.
- 1988 - After a row with Vera Duckworth, her mother Amy Burton leaves No.9 much to Jack's relief.
- 1990 - After Eddie Ramsden calls off their wedding, Tina Fowler tells him that she's better off without him.
- 1997 - Gerry Turner turns up at No.11 with a sawn-off shotgun, gunning after Liz McDonald.
- 1998 - Interviewed by the police, Jon Lindsay puts the blame for his fraud on Deirdre Rachid.
- 2005 - Martin Platt is arrested on suspicion of the murder of Tommy Harris.
- 2009 - Leanne Battersby leaves Weatherfield for Leeds to get away from Peter Barlow.
- 2015 - Gail McIntyre's marriage to Michael Rodwell doesn't take place when she is confronted by his real son, Gavin and realises that Andy Carver is an imposter.
Episodes were broadcast on 9th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016
- The Brothers McGregor - The Singing Fan (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)