Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Jack Walker is booked for serving after hours when Stan Ogden adjusts the Rovers' clock.
- 1980 - Monty Shawcross dies from a heart attack.
- 1981 - Brian Tilsley's court case for unlawfully wounding robber Ronnie Burgess begins.
- 1983 - Curly Watts moves into No.3 as a lodger of Emily Bishop's.
- 1987 - Susan Baldwin tells Ken and Deirdre Barlow that she has aborted the child that she and Mike Baldwin are expecting (In 2001 this was discovered to be a lie and she had secretly given birth to Adam Barlow in Scotland).
- 1988 - After many years of mutual dithering, Derek Wilton and Mavis Riley are married.
- 1990 - Phil Jennings and one of his heavies threaten Ken Barlow to keep away from his separated wife, Deirdre.
- 1998 - Des Barnes discovers stepson Tony Horrocks in possession of drugs and flushes them down the toilet, telling him to leave the area or he'll report him to the police.
- 2003 - Peter Barlow leaves the Street for four years after being found out over his bigamous marriage to Shelley Unwin and after his first wife Lucy left for Australia with their son Simon.
- 2005 - One of Dev Alahan's love-children, Amber Kalirai, turns up on the Street (First appearance of the character). Martin Platt leaves the Street to move to Liverpool (Final appearance of the character).
Episodes were broadcast on 9th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016
- After Hours - Episode 2 (1999)