Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Turn out the Lights|
|Episode||A Big Hand For A Little Lady|
|ITV broadcast date||16th January 1967 (Monday)|
|Writer||Peter Eckersley and Kenneth Cope|
|Previous episode||Hail to Thee, Aunt Shelmadine|
|Next episode||The Happy Medium|
When a noisy poltergeist strikes among the scantily clad show girls of a Midland club the sequins fall and feathers fairly fly. But when Leonard Swindley arrives to investigate the phenomena, all sorts of after-dark secrets are brought into the open.
- Waiter - Clive Elliott
- Monica Nolan - Yootha Joyce
- Ricky Dean - Trevor Bannister
- Jimmy Roache - Dermot Kelly
- Ann Sankey - Judith Barker
- Joan Bishop - Myrtle Reed
- Harry Richards - Lewis Wilson
- Eric Mahoney - Ivor Salter
- Rowley Bishop - Michael Robbins
- Salvation Army Leader - Joan Scott
- Man in club - Geoffrey Reed
- Second man in club - Derek Williams
- Rita Newton - Monica Charles
- Veronica Woods - Wendy Richard
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,450,000 homes (13th place).
- Associated Rediffusion and Tyne Tees Television transmitted this episode on Monday 16th January 1967 at 8.00pm. All the other ITV regions (except Teledu Cymru who did not transmit the series) broadcast the episode on Friday 20th January at 9.10pm.