|ITV broadcast date||13th November 1999 (Saturday)|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||Episode 5|
After a night of passion with Steve, Vicky tells him she cannot marry Robert. She also tells him she is broke and the wine bar is losing money. He promises to pick her up later and return to Weatherfield. Bruce's boat is sold to Wilbur Franklin and Bet has money again. Vicky tells Bet the wedding is off. Bet tries to dissuade her but Vicky sneaks out to meet Steve. Steve and Vik set off back up north with no intention of picking up Vicky. She realises she has been stood up. Bet takes her back to the bar, and Vicky realises she does want to marry Robert. Steve thinks he has escaped until customs men stop him and ask him to open the van.
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Fiona Edwards - Emily Fairman
- Bernard/Bernadette - John McGlynn
- Mr Franklin - Martin Crocker
- Trina - Louisa Milwood-Haigh
- Nick Wilding - Mark Lindley
- Franco - Kourosh Asad
- Vicar - Roger Delves-Broughton
- Robert - Crispin Bonham-Carter
- Mark - Jonathan Magnanti
- Customs Official - Paul Mitchell
- TV Times synopsis: It's the day of Vicky's wedding and she has to choose between Robert and her ex-husband. Steve is convinced that he has persuaded Vicky to call it off, but there is a shock in store for him when she decides to come clean about her money problems. In Bournemouth, Bet and Reg’s plan is coming together. But will they manage to pull off the scam and make Bet a rich woman?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,950,000 viewers (16th place - this was the highest-rated of the six episodes of the spin-off).
- This episode was repeated on the same day on ITV2 at 10.30pm.