Andy Abrahams is an actor who has appeared eight times in Coronation Street:
- A Policeman who was involved in questioning Jenny Bradley for illegally driving a car in December 1986.
- Building Society manager Mr Cardwell who broke the news to Kevin and Sally Webster that they had been refused a mortgage on 13 Coronation Street in January 1988.
- Eric, a photographer from the Weatherfield Gazette who interviewed Alec and Bet Gilroy when the brewery were trying to evict them from the Rovers in June 1990.
- British Legion steward Mike Maddocks in March 1992.
- A Sales Assistant who sold Jim McDonald and Gwen Davies a new bed in April 2000.
- Brian Hudson, a solicitor involved in the sale of the Rovers in March 2001.
- The Chief Magistrate at the trial of Ken Barlow for his assault on Aidan Critchley in January 2003.
- The retiring vicar, the Reverend Ashbourne in December 2005 - (the role previously being played by Jonathan Owen).
From his early appearance as jury foreman on Crown Court in 1972, he has appeared in many television series, including Strangers, Harry's Game, All Creatures Great and Small, The Royal and several characters for both Emmerdale and Heartbeat.