Arthur Spreckley played six minor parts in Coronation Street over a period of twenty-nine years:
- A crooked club Barman in December 1966
- Charlie, a postman, in February 1968 and February 1972
- Minibus driver Fred Makin in December 1970
- A Taxi Driver in January 1976
- British Legion customer Josh Carter in April 1992
- Skinner's Bookies customer George in February 1995
He also appeared in an episode of the spin-off, The Brothers McGregor (Inspector Maggot Pays a Surprise Visit in February 1987) as well as parts in Crossroads, Mr Rose, Hard Times, Crown Court, The Liver Birds and Heartbeat.