Bill Lund appeared on Coronation Street in five roles:
- As one of two Lorry Drivers who dined at Jim's Cafe in May 1982.
- A Customer at The Flying Horse in July 1984
- Another Lorry Driver in January 1985
- A Milkman in October 1988
- The Removal Man who emptied 11 Coronation Street as Alf and Audrey Roberts planned their move to Hillside Crescent in December 1989.
His other credits include roles in Juliet Bravo, The Practice, In Loving Memory, Emmerdale, All Creatures Great and Small, Last of the Summer Wine, Surgical Spirit, Framed and Heartbeat.