Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Christine Cox appeared on Coronation Street in five roles:
- The emergency services Telephone Operator to whom Elsie Howard reported Eddie Yeats and Monkey Gibbons for breaking into 11 Coronation Street in June 1976
- Bettabuy store detective Renee Dodds in October & December 1989 and April 1990
- Jean Forbes who answered her door to Kevin Webster when he was looking for absent mechanic Doug Murray in November 1992
- Solicitor Margaret Dunbar, who between November and December 1996 represented Ken Barlow after Denise Osbourne took their son Daniel out of his care
- Mrs Ferris, Administrator at Leeds General Hospital who in June 1998 confirmed to a distraught Natalie Horrocks that her son Tony had not been admitted.
She trained at the New College of Speech and Drama (Middlesex University) and her credits include roles in How We Used to Live, The Practice, Last of the Summer Wine, Children's Ward, Cardiac Arrest, Dalziel and Pascoe, New Street Law, Shameless, Emmerdale, Doctors and the films Vroom and Run for Your Life.
On stage she has appeared in productions of Salt of the Earth, Time & The Conways, Gym and Tonic, Lucky Sods, Equus, Oedipus, The Importance of Being Earnest, Pygmalion, A Kick in the Baubles, Weekend Breaks and A Kind of Loving.