This wiki was created on 21st May 2008, and currently has 19,661 articles.
Coronation Street is a British drama serial set in the north of England, chronicling the professional and private lives of the residents of a backstreet in Weatherfield, a fictional suburb of Greater Manchester. Created by Tony Warren and produced by Granada Television and then ITV plc for the country's main commercial network, it first transmitted on 9th December 1960 and is the longest running drama series in the world still in production.
- General information about the programme such as broadcast patterns, etc.
- Information on specific episodes (complete)
- Information on each charactor who has appeared (in progress)
- Information about each actor or actress who's been in Coronation Street since 1960 (in progress)
- Information on the people who work behind the camera to bring Coronation Street to our screens (in progress)
We also cover the spin-offs!
"He's honest, upright, anybody'd tell you that. Nice lad, big act. That is his number because he's desperate for folk to like 'im. They give 'im a pat on the 'ead. A pat on his 'ead and a load on 'is back. You brought your bike in 'ere this mornin', but did you ask me to fix it? Did you 'eck as like, give it to Jerry, give 'im a pat on 'is 'ead and he'll do a lovely job for ye', you know that. He'll spend half his dinner time, 'e will"
|Ray Langton about Jerry Booth|
Refresh for another quote