This wiki was created on 21st May 2008, and currently has 16,828 articles.
Coronation Street is a British drama serial set in the north of England, chronicling the professional and private lives of the residents of a backstreet in Weatherfield, a fictional suburb of Greater Manchester. Created by Tony Warren and produced by Granada Television for ITV, it first transmitted on 9th December 1960 and is the longest running drama series in the world still in production.
- General information about the programme such as broadcast patterns, etc.
- Information on specific episodes (complete)
- Information on each charactor who has appeared (in progress)
- Information about each actor or actress who's been in Coronation Street since 1960 (in progress)
- Information on the people who work behind the camera to bring Coronation Street to our screens (in progress)
We also cover the spin-offs!
"Well he's er... short, fat and balding - although he tries to hide it by dragging a few strands across. And he's got a face like one of them cabbage patch dolls. And he wears rather a lot of that sweet-smelling aftershave - too much really, someone ought to tell him about it. Oh yeah, and he's got erm... a funny manner about him. He talks like a Sergeant Major who's swallowed a dictionary."
|Curly Watts describing Reg Holdsworth|
Refresh for another quote