This wiki was created on 21st May 2008, and currently has 19,709 articles.
Coronation Street is a British drama serial set in the north of England, chronicling the professional and private lives of the residents of a backstreet in Weatherfield, a fictional suburb of Greater Manchester. Created by Tony Warren and produced by Granada Television and then ITV plc for the country's main commercial network, it first transmitted on 9th December 1960 and is the longest running drama series in the world still in production.
- General information about the programme such as broadcast patterns, etc.
- Information on specific episodes (complete)
- Information on each charactor who has appeared (in progress)
- Information about each actor or actress who's been in Coronation Street since 1960 (in progress)
- Information on the people who work behind the camera to bring Coronation Street to our screens (in progress)
We also cover the spin-offs!
"If you take a mirror and stick it up your nose - like dividing your face - well, if you look into another mirror, you can sort of make one big face out of half of your face, and it's different right and left. One of them's more what your face would be if you were a man, and the other's more what it would be if you were a woman, if you weren't one already. So when you fall for somebody, what you're seeing - now hang on a minute 'cos this bit's complicated - you see the face made up of the halves they'd be if that person were the same sex as you are. So your brain is imagining, although you don't know this, and if your brain is seeing that person as being the sort of person that you think you are yourself, then you fancy that person, and it's as simple as that."
|Raquel Wolstenhulme describing something on a television documentary she watched|
Refresh for another quote