This wiki was created on 21st May 2008, and currently has 16,973 articles.
Coronation Street is a British drama serial set in the north of England, chronicling the professional and private lives of the residents of a backstreet in Weatherfield, a fictional suburb of Greater Manchester. Created by Tony Warren and produced by Granada Television for ITV, it first transmitted on 9th December 1960 and is the longest running drama series in the world still in production.
- General information about the programme such as broadcast patterns, etc.
- Information on specific episodes (complete)
- Information on each charactor who has appeared (in progress)
- Information about each actor or actress who's been in Coronation Street since 1960 (in progress)
- Information on the people who work behind the camera to bring Coronation Street to our screens (in progress)
We also cover the spin-offs!
"You see the thing is Andrew, men like to talk about their families. They love it. And what was I meant to say eh? 'Well I'm sorry to have to tell you boys, but Elizabeth's left me so she has, and me son's in the big house. People don't want to hear about that so they don't, they wanna hear about certificates on the wall, wee caps and gowns, that's what they want. You're just like him now, aren't ye? You're a layabout. A good for nothin'. Never be a man, will ye? Even if ye have fifty women and a hundred kids you'll never make it to being a man"
Refresh for another quote